- Problem Isolation – determining at what layer of the OSI model and on what device and links the problem may occur
- Documentation – document the processes you use and the information you find
- Resolve – find the root cause after isolation, document what happened, fix the root cause of the problem, fix the problem
- Escalate – if you can’t fix the issue, send a written escalation to organization or third party with as much info as possible
- Verify and Monitor – carefully verify and monitor your solution to ensure the issue are tury resolved
- It is important to follow the OSI model using either a top down or bottom up approach depending on specific issues.
- Data Link
Please Do Not Throw Sausage Pizza Away